I’m Middle Eastern and I have a slight hump on my nose that I would like to improve. Are injectable fillers an option? How do they disguise a hump?

Injectable fillers can be placed above the hump (in an area called the radix) and below the bump (in or near an area called the supratip) to disguise the hump. The potential aesthetic downside to this technique is that it may make the nose appear larger on profile view.