I have a Jewish nose and am searching for a surgeon to correct the trademark bump in my profile. What should I look for in a surgeon?

You should look for a surgeon who performs rhinoplasty (surgery of the nose) on a regular basis. This surgeon should also appreciate the function of the nose and address any potential sources for nasal obstruction, such as enlarged turbinates, deviated nasal septum, and/or internal nasal valve stenosis. Board certification in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and/or Plastic Surgery is important. Finally, you should feel a connection with the surgeon that demonstrates an understanding between you and the surgeon with respect to your aesthetic goals.