Fifteen Ways You May Benefit from Facial Plastic Surgery
Have you ever considered plastic surgery? Have you ever stated “Plastic surgery is not for me”? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, this post is for you!
- Your face is one of your most important physical contributions to this world; surgical alterations to the face can boost a person’s self-esteem by improving their attractiveness.
- Some facial plastic surgeries actually improve the function of a feature. During a rhinoplasty where septoplasty is performed on a deviated septum (often termed a functional rhinoplasty), or blepharoplasty to eliminate hooding of the eye that hinders one’s vision, patients enjoy normal functions of these essential body parts.
- Facial plastic surgery is affordable. Insurance may cover a portion or all of your facial plastic surgery if it was performed out of medical necessity. In addition, most offices offer financing plans to ensure satisfaction with the entirety of the treatment plan.
- Patients can once again enjoy the restored normalcy of their face following traumatic injury or skin cancer removal surgery.
- Anti-aging procedures can increase a person’s presence in the workforce when one feels his or her career has stalled because they have matured out of the field.
- Facial plastic surgery can correct a number of issues, including injury due to sports. Common procedures are rhinoplasty, reconstructive surgeries, and procedures to drain or treat cauliflower ear.
- Kids can be cruel, and plastic surgery may be the end to the bullying for a child who has unique facial structures. Otoplasty, or ear pinning surgery, can be performed on children as young as four or five years of age, while rhinoplasty and chin augmentation procedures are often safe for teenagers to undergo.
- Those proud of their heritage can maintain an ethnic look while making changes to areas of the face. Typically, doctors will only create minor fixes, and leave most of the face untouched. Ethnic rhinoplasty is a common procedure that Dr. Batniji performs.
- Non-surgical cosmetic procedures are a great alternative for patients who do not wish to commit to permanent alteration of the face. Botox injections can treat aging in patients who do not wish to undergo a facelift and injectables plump the lips and add volume to the chin or cheeks when patients prefer these modifications over the permanence of facial implants.
- Cosmetic procedures can correct the physical mark of past mistakes. Pock marks due to past drug use or unsightly tattoos can be lessened, and in some cases, completely eliminated from the face and body.
- Domestic violence victims who often suffer injury to the face by their abusers may be helped through their emotional recovery by repairs made to the damaged areas.
- Facial plastic surgery can create very discreet changes to a person’s appearance. Others may comment that a patient appears “refreshed” or “different in a good way.” Surgical incisions can be hidden, and some procedures do not create any scars.
- Some diseases impact not only a person’s health, but their outward appearance as well. Those procedures deemed safe for a patient to undergo may be explored to promote a stronger mental approach to recovery.
- It is your life and if you feel creating changes to your physical self will improve it, you are probably right.
- Everyone has experienced growing pains and the awkward byproducts of adolescence, but acne scars do not have to follow you into adulthood. There are a number of procedures that can improve or eliminate dark, ice pick, and raised scars such a skin resurfacing procedures (laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel) and dermal injections. Cosmeceutical skin care products may also allow patients to continue their treatment plans at home.
Dr. Batniji of Batniji Facial Plastic Surgery is an expert in cosmetic facial corrections. The doctor is double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology, and offers a wide array of both surgical and non-invasive options. The doctor provides patients with numerous options that best suit their needs, from non-invasive injectable fillers to combination plastic surgeries such as profile-plasty (rhinoplasty and chin augmentation). Don’t hesitate to call the specialist’s Newport Beach, California, office at (949) 650-8882, or email the staff through the doctor’s Patient Contact Form.