Covid 19 Update
- All patients and staff wear masks
- Hand sanitizers available for patient and staff use
- Staff wear gloves when in contact with patients
- Exam rooms cleaned in between each patient
- We practice social distancing in the office unless we are providing direct care to patients
- Doors are locked. Patients text or call to notify us they are at the front door. We then greet them at the door, screen them for COVID symptoms and check their temperature.
- We place patients directly into an exam room; there is no waiting in the waiting room.
- All surgery patients are tested for COVID in the days prior to their surgery. We provide patients with local testing center options for COVID testing